What is Sonneil Rentals?
We provide you with all the guarantees! Sonneil Rentals, the trademark that represents BENI4U RENTAL HOUSE SL, is a Tourist Rental Management company that directly manages the properties on behalf of the owners, offering guaranteed accommodation.
BENI4U RENTAL HOUSE SL is a company registered in the Valencian Tourist Agency and all our apartments are declared to this agency. BENI4U RENTAL HOUSE, the leading management company in the Tourist Rental Management field on the Costa Blanca, has formalized a strategic agreement with SONNEIL, one of the leading real estate and development companies in the Valencian Community.
Satisfying holidays guaranteed!
REGISTRATION NUMBER: EGVT – 990 – A
“I’m in!”. This is how you make a reservation
- To secure the reservation, you have to pay 30% of the price of the stay and payment must be made 45 days before your arrival *. The reservation will not be confirmed until the advance payment is made and we confirm it.
- If you have to cancel the reservation, you can do it free of charge within the period specified in the selected rate (30 days, 14 days, etc.), before the arrival date. If you cancel after the specified deadline, you will be charged 30% of the total price.
- If on the date of arrival you do not show up at the accommodation, you will be charged the total price of the stay (100%) and, if we deem it necessary, we can offer the accommodation to other customers.
- The remaining cost of the stay and the extra services contracted will be charged to your credit card as soon as the free cancellation period corresponding to your reservation ends.
- If you decide not to stay in the accommodation for the entire duration of the reservation, you will not be reimbursed for the unused days.
*Not applicable in the case of non-refundable rates which will be charged in full (100%) at the time of reservation.
How can I pay?
We accept these forms of payment:
- By credit/debit card.
- By bank transfer.
- In cash. Warning! This form of payment, both for the reservation and the deposit, has a surcharge of 30 EUR.
Why do you demand a deposit?
- The deposit is set to cover any deterioration of the property or any possible loss or damage as regulated by Decree 92/2009. The fact that the deposit is determined by a fix amount payable at the time of check-in does not limit the customer’s liability on the total damage caused.
- At the beginning of your stay, you will have to provide your credit card details to ensure compliance with the contract. Thus, you authorize us to charge the expenses arising from any damage that the property may suffer. For instance, the loss of keys would result in the change of the lock, and the costs that this entails.
- At check-in, 250 EUR will be charged to your credit card as a deposit.
- If there is any damage or anomaly in the property during your stay, you must inform us as soon as possible. The customer will be responsible for any damage caused by negligence or misuse and will bear the cost of replacement or repair.
- If the accommodation is occupied by more people than allowed, the deposit will also serve to cover the expenses caused by the increase in the number of occupants, according to the stipulated price.
- Once the accommodation has been vacated, and the check-out has been carried out, the deposit will be reimbursed after deducting the appropriate costs in case of damage, loss and/or accommodation of more people than allowed.
What is included?
The price of the stay includes:
- Cleaning on departure, under normal conditions of use.
- The supply of bed and bathroom linen for each guest (respecting the maximum number of guests per apartment).
- The use of Wi-Fi, water and electricity is included under normal conditions of use of the apartment. In case of irresponsible and excessive use of water and electricity, we may apply an additional charge, which will be deducted from the deposit.
It is everybody’s business. These are your responsibilities.
- The accommodation must be delivered in the same condition as it was handed over. As a guest, you are responsible for the property during your stay; you must inform us and take responsibility for any damage caused by negligence or misuse and for the corresponding replacement or repair costs.
- It is totally prohibited for people who are not included in the reservation to stay in the property. Failure to comply with this rule may result in eviction.
- We are not responsible for any valuables you may leave in the property.
- We reserve the right to change the accommodation you have booked for a similar one in case of force majeure.
- You may not carry out any type of economic activity or provide any type of services, whether regulated or not, in the property. The property is for holiday use only.
- Any subletting of the property is strictly prohibited. If this happens, it will cause an automatic termination of the agreement, without any monetary compensation, and you will not be entitled to the reimbursement of the advance payments, including the deposit.
- The company reserves the right of admission.
The rules of cohabitation and use are regulated in the Spanish General Legislation, and specifically in the Horizontal Property Law, in the Decree of tourist apartments of the Valencian Government and in the particular Statutes of the Property Owners Association of each building.
Living together is very easy if you do your part:
- Furniture and household items may not be taken out of the property.
- The accommodation cannot be occupied by more people than the capacity indicated and signed in the rental agreement.
- Respect energy saving. Close the doors and windows when the air conditioning is switched on. When you leave the accommodation, turn off the air conditioning and lights.
- Do not leave any rubbish on the balconies, patios of the property or common areas of the complex.
- When you leave your accommodation, deposit the rubbish in the containers provided by Benidorm local authorities that you will find nearby.
- Do not leave dirty dishes or other kitchen utensils in the sink. Failure to do so could incur additional costs.
- If your accommodation has a swimming pool, remember that bringing glass objects to the area is prohibited. Follow schedules and hygiene rules.
- Pets are not allowed in the accommodation* (depending on the rules of each apartment).
- Smoking is not allowed in the accommodation.
- Respect the right to rest of the building’s neighbours and residents.
- If any of these rules is breached, we may terminate the rental agreement and no refund will be made.
I need transportation, can you help me?
Of course! We offer transfer service to and from Alicante Airport, either by private or shared shuttle. You choose!
The cost of the shared shuttle service is 15 EUR per person and way. To book a private transfer, the cost may vary according to your arrival/departure time. If you are interested, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information for each passenger and we will reply to you as soon as possible:
- Airline and Flight number
- Landing/Departure date and time
- Passenger Name
I have arrived! How do I check in?
- First of all, you must inform us of your arrival time in advance, in addition to calling the telephone number we provide at least 2 hours before your arrival. Our host will inform you where to collect the keys (which will normally be at the accommodation).
- The entrance to the accommodation will be from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on the day of arrival. This way, we will have time to prepare the apartment for your comfort.
- If it is possible to enter before that time, we will notify you with sufficient time in advance to coordinate your arrival.
- Regardless of the number of days of your stay, at check-in you will be charged 125 EUR, a non-refundable cost for check-in/out service, delivery of bed linen and towels.
These are the terms for late arrivals:
- For arrivals after 8:00 p.m., an additional 30 EUR will be charged at check-in.
- For arrivals after 10:00 p.m., you must notify us in advance to find out how and where to collect the keys.
You can contact us during our office hours: Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
See you soon! How do I check out?
- Departure from the apartment must be done before 10:00 a.m. on the day of departure. A member of the team will come to the apartment for check-out and to make sure everything is in order before reimbursing the deposit.
- If you want to leave later, you must check with us at least 2 days before. Late check-out may entail an extra cost.
- The property must be returned in the same condition of order and within a normal level of use and decorum (including appliances, terrace/garden and barbecues). Failure to do so will result in additional cleaning charges which will be deducted from the deposit: 1 Bedroom € 50 // 2 Bedrooms € 65 // 3 Bedrooms € 80 // 4 Bedrooms € 90 // Villas € 150.
- If you plan to leave the property before 09:00 a.m. on the day of departure, you must inform us in advance so that we can give you the necessary instructions.
Covid-19: WE ARE READY. DO YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW?
At Sonneil Rentals we know very well how to act to guarantee your health and safety. We show you how. (So that your only concern is to remember to bring your beach umbrella).
We call for caution against Covid-19
The cleaning companies we work with have adapted to the new cleaning and disinfection protocol recommended by the Ministry of Health.
For our part, we have implemented social distancing measures and try to avoid any direct contact as much as possible. As an example, we charge in advance for reservations and deposits to avoid using physical money or POS and we process contracts digitally.
Technology is our ally, now more than ever!
How does my stay change from a previous year due to Covid-19?
Inside the apartment, you will hardly notice any changes, apart from the established cleaning protocol.
It is necessary to pay attention in the common areas, where you must respect the measures that we already know (use of mask, social distancing…). If the apartment where you are staying has common areas such as swimming pools, gyms, etc., they may not be available or they may have a limited capacity. This depends on each apartment complex, so we advise you to find out before your arrival to avoid any surprises.
And remember: the beach is parcelled out and space must be reserved in order to occupy it. You can do it through this link: https://www.benidormbeachsafety.es/ You stay on your side of the line, and I’ll stay on mine 😉
What if the state of alert is declared before or during my stay?
We cross our fingers so that this will not happen. However, if a new state of alert were to be declared that prevented mobility and enjoyment of your stay, a voucher valid for 15 months would be automatically generated for the total amount already paid. The voucher is transferable and can be used in any of the apartments managed by Sonneil Rentals www.sonneilrentals.com
If the state of alert is declared during your stay and you must leave the apartment, we will refund the proportional part of the remaining days of your stay with a VOUCHER valid for 15 months.
But this will not happen if we are all responsible!
What would happen if I tested positive for coronavirus during my stay?
If, on your arrival, you happen to have an infectious disease that could pose a high risk of contagion for the rest of the people in the building or complex, the reservation could be canceled after consultation with the medical authorities.
If during your stay, due to medical or health circumstances or mobility restrictions, you have to stay in the apartment for longer than the contracted time, you will have to pay for the additional days, as well as for any damages that may arise from having to cancel or change reservations after your stay.
We hope that you have a better understanding of the protocol that we are following at Sonneil Rentals. Please note that if we follow the rules, you will never have to read these FAQs again. Now it is time to enjoy the Mediterranean coast!